Invisible Face: Part 1 Invisible Face: Part 1

You used my song!

Fuckin sweet! I liked the animation too - very eerie. Definitely something I would have in mind as a video to my song! I'm gonna repost this everywhere!

TiggUno responds:

Thanks Man i really appreciate it! and yeah this song went perfectly with the animation! The Final Touch

Do you say chocolate? Do you say chocolate?

Pretty cool

It's not bad, the syncing was a bit off, but the animation was pretty smooth. You've got some talent, I can tell.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

The best flash on newgrounds

Your animation is so great, sound is spot on. If flash looked like this all the time, newgrounds would beat out google for most visited page on the internet.

Great storytelling as well.

Pulo Pulo

Haha! You used my song on the Title Screen!

This game is very crisp looking. A little puzzling on where to go at times, but overall I liked it.

YOU USED MY SONG ON THE TITLE SCREEN, I LOVE YOU.

*ahem*

Heir Heir

This rules

What a great game, and such a great way to tell a story. The camera is also really well done.

Torture A Nerd Torture A Nerd

Moderate Fun

It was okay. I didn't have a problem with the graphics, it was the limited ways to torture him. And you should implement a full map so we can cut him anywhere and it bleeds.

Cheesey Techno Song Cheesey Techno Song

I love it! Reminds me of sonic. But mixed with castle crashers/8-bit style music. Gunstar heroes, etc. Very cool!

SG - Rooftop Run SG - Rooftop Run

nice :)

I like it!

KennyChu responds:

Thx for your review!

Sunny sun. Sunny sun.

I really like it

People don't rate your songs high enough, lol. You do what I do, make concepts, not full songs. It's fantastic. What did you use to make this?