Invisible Face: Part 1 Invisible Face: Part 1

You used my song!

Fuckin sweet! I liked the animation too - very eerie. Definitely something I would have in mind as a video to my song! I'm gonna repost this everywhere!

TiggUno responds:

Thanks Man i really appreciate it! and yeah this song went perfectly with the animation! The Final Touch

Do you say chocolate? Do you say chocolate?

Pretty cool

It's not bad, the syncing was a bit off, but the animation was pretty smooth. You've got some talent, I can tell.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

The best flash on newgrounds

Your animation is so great, sound is spot on. If flash looked like this all the time, newgrounds would beat out google for most visited page on the internet.

Great storytelling as well.

Assassin's Creed II Assassin's Creed II

Good re-telling

Your drawing was 4/5, but the flow of animation was 5/5. Good recreation, love to see more.

mickandgreg responds:

Thank you!!!! check out my movie EL GRINGO!!! you will like it^^

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Leo and Satan makes my day

Hilarious videos and awesome character design. My friends and I talk in Satan's voice all day.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Pretty weird.

This video is pretty random, the song is pretty cool in the background I guess. Nice animation.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Hilarious!

Re-using the flash assets was the funniest part. And compressing your audio. You're like a reverend around here. XD

By the way... tits.

Narrative of Arthur G Pym Narrative of Arthur G Pym

Poe?! Awesome!

Moar poe related flashes! You did his only novel, too. The artwork and quality of sound could be a little better though. But the fact that you even considered this as a plot for a flash movie gets my respect.